Recently, I asked for feedback on instagram about my website and what you'd like to see added/removed etc. You all came up with some incredible suggestions, which I am extremely grateful for. This blog will highlight the new changes I have made to the website which will hopefully make things more user friendly, accessible to a broader range of customers and a whole lot better in general. I would love to know your thoughts on these changes and if you have any other suggestions that would make my website run smoother.
Here are the changes I have recently implemented due to feedback.
1) You can now include your measurements (bust, waist, height) for custom orders, so that your order is made to your size.
2) There is a range of fabric swatches which can be browsed prior to the release date and can be added to each of your orders for a more seamless experience.
3) Many of you said you love my garments but cannot afford them. I have added Afterpay and Laybuy as a payment option, so that you can spread your payments over 6-8 weeks. I have also added a new option to the buy tab called 'Cheaper Keeper', this will be a mystery item that is made using cheaper fabrics and although it is limited to a smaller amount of styles than the standard Mystery My Keeper, it is no less beautiful.
4) I have been working on building my rental garments in the size range 14-22 and I am so happy with them and so far, it seems that you guys are too!
5) I have added highlights to my instagram where you can see try ons of a range of rentals (I am going to get them all on there eventually), and I have also added clear instructions about how to rent & buy from My Keeper.
6) Last, but not least, I have added a feature where customers can 'Pay it Forward' by donating a small amount of money when they checkout. This money will go towards a customer who has been going through hardship, struggles financially or never treats herself to anything due to money having to be spent elsewhere. When you donate, you can nominate a person who you believe would be worthy of a subsidised OR free My Keeper garment. When the money accumulates to enough, I will do a random draw with the nominees names and give the winner store credit to spend. Nominees will remain in the kete for 6 months and will continue going into each draw for this time period.
That's a wrap team. I'd love to know what you think of these new features and if any of them have helped you to navigate things around here a little easier.
Thanks again for all the feedback, support & kindness.